these videos are too short! i wish they were longer, but it meant me not enjoying it live if i continued to record. so your loss is my best memory ever.
i started recording this especially for melon, and then quickly realized how surprisingly fine jordan is (as you can tell from my friend amber's reaction in the audio). i gave up recording.
OMG! i can make a hundred million different comments! I STILL love these guys! I youtubed Jordan's baby i believe in you, and holy cow! I watched the old original one and the new clip of a recent concert and he totally looks the same! Actually, he's finer now, more of a man and not as cheezy. I couldn't breathe and i think i peed in my pants.
OH MY GOD THAT IS SO DAMN GREAT... I'M SURE WEE WOULD HAVE ALL GONE AND WEE-ED OUR PANTS AND CRIED AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN'T. IS IT JUST ME OR HAVE NONE OF THEM REALLY AGED THAT MUCH? ANDY THINKS I'M CRAZY RIGHT NOW WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS AND SQUEALING LIKE A HORMONAL 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. I'M SHOUTING IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. JORDAN AND JOEY LOOK JUST AS CUTE EXCEPT, IF YOU MEASURE, JORDAN'S HAIRLINE HAS RECEDED A MILLIMETER. LOL!
i am a mom. pinay. partner. sister. daughter. agent of change. learner. facilitator. listener. friend. gangsta. questioner. observer. pusher of buttons. kind human. smiler and laugh-er.
3 comments:
OMG! i can make a hundred million different comments! I STILL love these guys! I youtubed Jordan's baby i believe in you, and holy cow! I watched the old original one and the new clip of a recent concert and he totally looks the same! Actually, he's finer now, more of a man and not as cheezy. I couldn't breathe and i think i peed in my pants.
OH MY GOD THAT IS SO DAMN GREAT... I'M SURE WEE WOULD HAVE ALL GONE AND WEE-ED OUR PANTS AND CRIED AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN'T. IS IT JUST ME OR HAVE NONE OF THEM REALLY AGED THAT MUCH? ANDY THINKS I'M CRAZY RIGHT NOW WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS AND SQUEALING LIKE A HORMONAL 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. I'M SHOUTING IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. JORDAN AND JOEY LOOK JUST AS CUTE EXCEPT, IF YOU MEASURE, JORDAN'S HAIRLINE HAS RECEDED A MILLIMETER. LOL!
Ha Ha Ha! I thought you were shouting when I saw the caps lock text!!
Post a Comment