girl from westco meets boy from frisco...
what in the hec was she doing? I just want to blow a raspberry on that round belly!! MMM...sarap!!
Oh, by the way, I'm anonymous! I forgot to type my name. you might have thought it was some weirdo!!
mitor! you're soo funny! I LOVE this picture! it makes my laugh every time!
i DID get scared! i started thinking i should take my blog down if random strangers are really following it!
hahaah! some stranger comes up to Joie and starts blowing raspberries on her tummy!
I read it, and was all,"Who the HELL wants to blow raspberries on my daughter's tummy!!" Then I realized it was me:(
BAHAHA! You guys make me laugh! P.S. Beans, I love the new layout... tres chic :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what in the hec was she doing? I just want to blow a raspberry on that round belly!! MMM...sarap!!
Oh, by the way, I'm anonymous! I forgot to type my name. you might have thought it was some weirdo!!
mitor! you're soo funny! I LOVE this picture! it makes my laugh every time!
i DID get scared! i started thinking i should take my blog down if random strangers are really following it!
hahaah! some stranger comes up to Joie and starts blowing raspberries on her tummy!
I read it, and was all,"Who the HELL wants to blow raspberries on my daughter's tummy!!" Then I realized it was me:(
BAHAHA! You guys make me laugh! P.S. Beans, I love the new layout... tres chic :)
Post a Comment