Saturday, March 24, 2007

really really late pictures

i was wondering where these pictures went. i finally found the pictures from christmas... yes, CHRISTMAS! and they're so cute, i just have to share them. there's a lot, that's why they're so small. first, here's lolo and lola with all the apos standing beautifully in front of the tree.

now, here's what the house really looks like. kalat and chaos. but so much fun for the kids.

and after all the presents are opened, and all the food is eaten, the kiddies change into their pj's and wait for santa, watching "christmas story" for the seventh time on tbs. (it wouldn't be christmas eve without it!)



and while the kids do fun, yet slightly dangerous, stuff like this...

the adults do not-so-fun, but MORE dangerous stuff like this...

um, is somebody watching the kids?

"is thiiiis a two sticks?" (it's been a long time, hasn't it, mitor?)

and everyone has a wonderful wonderful time! even these little jail birds. notice the smear of little fingerprints on the bottom right corner of the lens. sticky christmas hands.

i bet this will be the last christmas he's shorter than perci

mmmmm.... SARAP! my christmas dessert!


and the twins say, "merry christmas to all, and to all a good night". THE END.

3 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

Oh my God! I love the holidays!!! What beautiful pictures! I especially like the one of mitor looking so concentrated. Geez we're weak sauce... one glass of wine and we can't tell the difference between 2 sticks and a bird.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I thought I was paying you enough to keep my picture OFF the internet!! Especially when I've had one glass of wine and am seeing birds and sticks everywhere I turn!! I love those pictures!! I'm wondering where I was when Jilly was leaping off the stairs like that!!

GroovyMelon said...

Hey! do you have the picture of Joie with her belly button? That picture is hilarious!!!!!