Friday, May 23, 2008

a glimpse of our house

if you've been asking what our house looks like, here's a glimpse. i might as well have drawn this on paper with crayon, the quality's so bad. but this is our living room. i'll post more pictures soon once i hijack a camera. or better yet, come visit us!!!

5 comments:

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

ooooh I like! My house used to have a floor...

li'l momma said...

I don't know what you're talking about "hippie den"-- I think it looks fab-u-lous!! When can we come ovah?? :-)

GroovyMelon said...

Your place is fabulous!!!!! I'm so embarrassed cause i've been living at my pad for years and it's still not nearly as well decorated as yours... boo to my simple life.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm with Melon. I'm going on ten years here, and still nothing. Your living room looks so stylish and luxurious!! When are you going to come decorate mine???

Mama Feel Good said...

yay! congrats on your new pad!! its lovely! it feels great havin your own spot after communal living right!?