Monday, July 21, 2008

we got a camera!

finally. no more mooching off of other people's blogs. no more recycling pictures from last year and having "reflective" posts. no more busting my butt to make playlists you'll enjoy. they're just an excuse to keep you entertained without pictures.

and of course, we forgot to bring it to the oc fair. that's ok, though because there will be many more trips to the fair, the beach, weekend get togethers and just lounging around. but first, yes, i must mooch one last time off of chamina and melon and post what we've missed so far.



from now on, they'll be originals, i promise.

3 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

Yay for the new camera! We forgot to bring ours to the OC fair too...derrrr! Oh well, i guess we have to go back then. Let's go earlier next time! I wanna see the vendors there too, and ofcourse eat some more.

li'l momma said...

Nice pix! Heehee! ;-) Hooray, a new camera! Now we will once again have your artsy-style photos to behold! Yes, I too forgot my camera for the oc fair, and the ones I took with my iphone sucked a$$ because it was dark already! I second Melon's motion of going again in the daylight hours, if only so we can see the food we're eating a little better (not that it will make a difference, I'll still eat whatever!!). Loaf!

Mama Feel Good said...

yay! we get to watch gani grow up! can't wait to see more! and i cant say this enough--we really miss you guys!! i need to find more "parent-friends."